1. What is a Period of play in a Polo match called?
2. On which date did the First World War end?
3. According to the lyrics of the song “House of the Rising Sun” in which city Can it be found?
4. What is the name of Sherlock Holmes elder brother?
5. In which 1986 movie did David Bowie play a character called Venice Partners?
6. What town in Staffordshire shares its name with a vegetable?
7. Who was the first US President to be born after the end of World War 11?
8. Which record company famously rejected the Beatles before signing the Rolling Stones?
9. What would you use a Windsor Knot for?
10. In which European capital are the Tivoli Gardens?
11. What kind of pastry is used to make Baklava?
12. Who portrayed the role of Hilda Ogden in Coronation Street for over 20 yrs.?
13. What is the closet French port to England?
14. Which Scottish football league team has the longest Name?
15. With which Part of the body does a scorpion sting?
16. In which Shakespeare play does the character Puck appear?
17. The “Chorus of the Hebrew Slaves” comes from which Verdi opera?
18. Which film is set at the Rydell High School?
19. What colour is the “E” in the e-Bay logo?
20. In which town are the headquarters of the Open University?